Septic Tanks Systems
Acti-Zyme’s septic tank product can be used in any sized septic tanks. The product specifically targets organics of protein, cellulose, carbohydrate and fat origins.
- Simple application
- 100% natural
- Environmentally safe
What are the advantages to using Acti-Zyme:
- Reduces odours
- Liquefies organic matter in septic tank, lines and fields
- Reduces sludge buildup in overloaded system when lines and fields are clogged
- It will follow the food source into these areas unclogging them, if organics are the problem.
- Prolongs the life of a septic system
Recreational Vehicles & Communities
Odours can be a problem for RV owners and neighbors. By adding Acti-Zyme, will reduce or eliminate odour-causing compounds. Maintaining and emptying your septic system on a regular basis is an unglamorous but necessary part of any RV adventure. Acti-Zyme will take care of treating and maintaining your system and the septic systems in communities you stay at.
Each situation requires a different amount to clean and restore backed up and clogged systems, depending on the severity of the problem increase dosage may be needed until the system is free flowing. There is no formula or equation to determine dosage for every problem tank or system, as there are many aspects and variables to take into consideration. Some factors include:
- Size/capacity of tank
- Volume of caustics being flushed into the system
- Use of antibiotics, cleaning agents, hormones from prescription drugs
- How many people being supported by the system
- Water to sludge ratio
- septic tank and drainage field design
- mechanical blockages; for example - trees, personal hygiene products, toys, plastics etc.
Below is a basic guideline for treating septic tanks and drainage fields that are experiencing problems. You should at a minimum use the following chart as a guide for treating problem systems, based on a 1000 gallon tank.
Suggested Dosage & Treatment For Troubled or Backed Up Septic Systems
(*Scoop is provided for the 1.5kg containers. For the 454g jar containers,1 tablespoon (Tbsp) is equal to 1 scoop.)
Little to no accumulation
Use 1 scoop* per day for 7 days, then return to maintenance dose rates.
Medium to heavy accumulation
Use 4 scoops* per day for 7 days, then use 6 scoops* per week for up to 4 months then return to maintenance dose rates.